Trainee HGV Drivers
Fox Group (Moving and Storage) Ltd are looking for applicants to join our HGV apprenticeship schemes at all our removal branches.
- All applicants will need to hold a valid UK driving licence.
- You will be put through your HGV training, fully funded by the company, in return the successful applicant will join one of our excellent removal crews and learn our business. This role involves dealing with members of the public, so impeccable appearance and manners are expected, full uniform is provided and is to be worn at all working times.
- Alongside the HGV training will be the opportunity to progress in the company, with team leader positions available.
- Job Types: Full-time, Apprenticeship
We are looking for Class 2 and Class 1 (Cat C/ Cat C+E) HGV drivers to join our removal teams throughout the UK
- The job involves meeting and working around members of the public, so appearance is very important and to this end full company uniform will be provided and is to be worn at all times. Previous experience within the removals industry is advantageous but not a necessity.
- The contract is based on a basic 40 hour week with opportunity for overtime. The role does involve nights away and occasional weekend working.
- You will need a Digital Tacho Card and an up-to-date CPC.
- We can offer a competitive rate of pay and professional development through our training programs.
- Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Fox Group (Moving and Storage) Ltd are looking for removal porters/packers to join the team throughout the UK
- Driving license is desirable.
- Progressive personal development and training will be provided by Fox.
- You will need excellent customer service skills as the job involves meeting and working around members of the public, appearance is very important and to this end full company uniform will be provided and is to be worn at all times.
- Previous experience within the removals industry is desirable, although not essential as full training will be provided. A willingness to learn and work hard is all you need.
- All staff will be provided with full PPE upon commencement of employment.
- Candidates need to be at least 18 years old.