Bangladesh is located in South Asia at the Bay Of Bengal and Bengali is its official language, the name Bangladesh actually means “Country of Bengal”. Since 1991 the country has progressed economically and it is a densely populated country with a population of 162million people. It has become one of the world’s fastest growing cities even though it is one of the world’s developing nations. It has been named as one of the “Next Eleven” by Goldman Sachs, one of eleven countries that may have one of the largest economies in the 21st century. Ethnic Bengalis make up 98% of the population and the remaining 2% are made up of smaller tribes. Even though Bengali is the official language; English is largely spoken in urban areas. The main religion is Islam with 88.3% of the nation following the faith, 96% are Sunni Muslims. Two thirds of Bangladeshi workers work in agriculture but some work in manufacturing and services. Bangladesh has a tropical climate and experiences very hot temperatures between March and June ready for the monsoon rains. During June to October most of the country’s rainfall arrives, around 224 inches.

Fox Moving & storage have helped thousands of clients relocate to destinations across the world. We are considered leader’s of the industry and are members of The International Federation of International Movers (FIDI). Our bespoke removals service is second to none and our clients recommend us time and time again. We have a range of removals options in place to suit any type of home or office move, a range that other removals companies cannot compete with. Simply call 0800 021 7621 today and begin discussing your removals options with one of our trusted advisers. No question is too big or small and they are always on hand to offer invaluable advice throughout your international relocation to Bangladesh. International relocations to the Far East are our forte so choose Fox Moving & Storage every time.

Items we ship

Household Effects

Household Effects

Business Equipment

Business Equipment

Artwork

Artwork

Statues

Statues

Antiques

Antiques

Vehicles

Vehicles

We can ship items from as little as 2 boxes all the way up to a 40ft container

40 Years Experience

40 Years Experience

Excellent Service

Excellent Service

Competitive Rates

Competitive Rates

Global Coverage

Global Coverage