Fox Moving & Storage will endeavour to conduct business in such ways as to show full respect to the environment in respect of the workforce, the clients and the community at large.
We are committed to providing a quality service in a manner that ensures a safe and healthy workplace for our employees and minimises our potential impact on the environment.
We will operate in compliance with all relevant environmental legislation and we will strive to use pollution prevention and environmental best practices in all we do. Not only is this sound commercial sense for all, it is also a matter of delivering on our duty of care towards future generations.
Our Policy is To:
• Integrate the consideration of environmental concerns and impacts into all of our decision making and activities, assessing the environmental impact of any new processes or products we intend to introduce.
• Promote environmental awareness among our employees and encourage them to work in an environmentally responsible manner.
• Communicate our environmental commitment to clients, customers and the public and encourage them to support it.
• Reduce waste through re-use and recycling and by purchasing recycled, recyclable or re-furbished products and materials where these alternatives are available, economical and suitable.
• Operate and maintain company vehicles with due regard to environmental issues as far as reasonably practical.
• Promote efficient use of materials and resources throughout our facility including water, electricity, raw materials and other resources – particularly those that are non-renewable.
• Avoid unnecessary use of hazardous materials and products, seek substitutions when feasible and take all reasonable steps to protect human health and the environment when such materials must be used, stored and disposed of.
• Strive to continually improve our environmental performance and minimise the social impact and damage of activities by periodically reviewing our environmental policy in light of our current and planned future activities.
40 Years Experience