Fox Moving and Storage Anti Bribery and Corruption Charter
Fox is a FIDI affiliate and every FIDI Affiliate undertakes to:
1. Never engage in any form of bribery, either directly or through any third party.
2. Never offer or make an improper payment, or authorise an improper payment (cash or otherwise) to any individual, including any local or foreign official anywhere in the world.
3. Never attempt to induce an individual, or a local or foreign official to act illegally or improperly.
4. Never offer, or accept, money or anything of value, such as gifts, kickbacks or commissions, in connection with the procurement of business or the award of a contract.
5. Never offer or give any gift or token of hospitality to any public employee or government official or representative if there is any expectation or implication for a return favour
6. Never accept any gift from any business partner if there is any suggestion that a return favour will be expected or implied.
7. Never facilitate payments to obtain a level of service which one would not normally be entitled to.
8. Never disregard or fail to report any indication of improper payments to the appropriate authorities.
9. Never induce or assist another individual to break any applicable law or regulation.
Fox will specifically abide by this charter and we expect our supply chain to abide in a similar way to these rules and any others that may be promoted to them for the purposes of complying with our accreditations etc.
We will continually test our staff and supply chain for compliance with our standards. Where evidence is found that a colleague; company or organisation has breached the trust placed in them, Fox will ensure that action is taken to escalate the issue for a resolution.
Employees will be subject to disciplinary process if guilty of not complying and the ultimate sanction for a supply chain partner which is not compliant will be to remove them from our supply process and any relationship with Fox that they may have.
Our Anti Bribery and Corruption policy will be promoted and publicized to the public; our customers and to our suppliers and employees by various methods including through our website (see “Our Ethics” and “Anti Bribery and Corruption” tabs.
40 Years Experience